Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Night Fights--CapWolf Style!!

Friday Night Fights on Halloween?

Well, hell, then, I'm going with this:

Oh, yeah.

For you youngsters, the wicked Doctor Nightshade had captured Captain America...

And she made him part of her experiment to turn people into...

WEREWOLVES!!!

Ah, but the Super-Soldier Serum enabled to Capwolf to resist her control, and escape...

...but she sent the rest of her werewolves after him...






Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...

She also has a bestial Wolverine under her control, and sent him after Capwolf, too!!









WHOOM!!!!!

Spacebooger is very disappointed that the third Cap Movie isn't Captain America: CAPWOLF!!!

Lycanthropic wrasslin' courtesy of Mark Gruenwald, Rik Levins and Steve Alexandrov in Captain America #405 (1992)

Now is the time for you to go and vote for my fight. Why? If Werewolf Captain America kicking the crap outta Wolverine isn't worth your vote, I don't know what is! So go and vote!!


2 comments:

Dantharr said...

Good Lord! I had no idea. I had to see if this was available on my Marvel Unlimited App and YES it is. He's CapWolf for four issues!! Thank you for ending any other work I planned this afternoon.

SallyP said...

For some reason, this entire storyline gets a certain degree of...mockery and ridicule!