Sunday, July 24, 2011

Romance Comics Are From Venus--EWWWWWWWW

Prepare your self for the skeeviest thing ever!!

Poor Jari was from a small town, but she wasn't a small girl--something her never seemed to let her forget:

Well, during a summer sojourn with a wealthy aunt in New York City, Aunt Margaret sent Jari to a combination fat farm/charm school:

I hope this Bluberry Success School is still around, because...va va voom!!

Unfortunately, "va va voom" has its downside, because (and you might wish to avert your eyes here):

"If you weren't my niece"?!?!?!?!?!?!

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Is Jari really happy that pervy Uncle Jason is lusting after her??

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Then again, maybe it's just me. Tell you what, why don't all of you dear readers try going up to an attractive younger relative today and say "If you weren't my cousin/niece/sister..." Let me know what the reactions are...

From I Loved (Real Confession Stories) #29 (1949)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, talk about promoting an unhealthy body image...