Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Hulk Who Loved Me

Coolest cover ever...

Or COOLEST COVER EVER?!!??!!?

You have to love Jock's cover for Incredible Hulk #626 as shown in the Marvel April solicits.

The Hulk as a super-spy? Man o man...I haven't been to big a fan of Greg Pak's Hulk--nothing wrong with it, just not my cuppa tea--but I might have to pick this one up. Because that cover is quite a View To A Hulk.

Hopefully this adventure takes him to the former Soviet Union...From Russia With Hulk. On Her Majesty's Gamma Service?

Enough. Live And Let Hulk, as it were.

3 comments:

notintheface said...

Will he be fighting GOLDLEADER?

I, Warren said...

"Hulk take his martini SMASHED, not stirred"

Sina said...

I don't get it...but then, I'm not *inherently* a Bond fan, so I have an excuse.

To me, this is silly and trite and belongs in the pages of "WHAT THE-!?!?!" rather than on an actual issue of the mainstream Hulk books.

But again, that's just me and, tbh, if they showed snarling Hulk in chef's gear with foreheads pressed against Iron Chef Michiba's and chairman Kaga yelling "Allez CUISINE!!!" in the background, I'd probably be just as geekily fanboytastic too :D