Thursday, August 5, 2010

Might As Well Vote


For the finale of this edition of Friday Night Fights, our master of ceremonies Spacebooger has commanded that we use Spider-Man.

Now, I posted what I thought was a pretty ginchy fight, and there's actual prize money involved. So I'd appreciate it if my loyal fans bopped over to Spacebooger's crib and voted for me. Or one of the other fights, because they're all pretty good. Voting cuts off at 4pm EST Friday.

And hey, numbers have been dwindling on Friday Night Fights of late. One of the reasons I started this blog was so I could participate in the Fights every week. It's fun, dammit! So come on, everybody...once we start up again in a couple of weeks, join the party. Do you have comic books? A scanner? Blogs are free...so you've got everything you need. Come on and play, the more the merrier!!!

No comments: