Sunday, April 4, 2010

M

As in Roman numeral M. As in 1,000. As in, this is my 1,000th post.



Thank you for your opinion, random YouTube video.

Anyway, as I was saying, this is my 1,000th post...



Thank you, Lectroid commander from the end of Buckaroo Banzai.

So, where was I? Oh, yeah, this is my 1,000th post, and...



Thank you, nightmare-inducing Doctor Robotnik.

Everyone done now? Any more comments?

Good...well, this is post #1,000, and I--

(editor's note: actually, this is snell's 1,001st post. #1000 was yesterday, but he was such a stubborn jackass that he refused to interrupt Marvel 1985 Week. Plus, due to a necessary impurity in snell's brain, he can't count very well.)

Dammit, you weren't supposed to tell them!!

Anyway, thanks for reading, thanks for enjoying, keep on coming back because I ain't stopping anytime soon. Because I looooves me some comic books...

3 comments:

Abe Lucas said...

Congratulations, snell. Yours is hands down my favorite comic-related blog. Your scribblings here have lifted my spirits many times, especially when I'm down in the dumps about the demise of the British Empire.

snell said...

The British Empire is demised? I've really got to start paying more attention to current events...

vancouver mark said...

Crap, why did we go and call this place "British" Columbia??

Anyway love your blog but Im looking forward to getting out of Marvel 1985. Going through it once was enough.