Monday, November 16, 2009

Manic Monday--1990's Quiz

The following blurb was from the cover of a Marvel comic cover dated December 1992:

Was "the LOUDEST comic book you'll read all month":

A) Battletide #1 (starring Death's Head II and Killpower, guest-starring Dark Angel and Tuck and Psylocke and Motormouth and Wolverine)

B) Death's Head II (Volume II) #1 (guest-starring the X-Men)

C) Deathlok #18 (guest-starring Silver Sable)

D) Gun Runner #3

E) Motormounth #7 (with Killpower & guest-starring Cable)

F) Ravage 2099 #1

G) Silver Sable & The Wild Pack #7 (guest-starring Deathlok)

H) Terror, Inc. #6 (guest-starring the Punisher)

I) Warheads #7 (guest-starring Death's Head II)

J) X-Force #17 (Chapter 8 of X-Cutioner's Song)

Man, the 90s sucked, huh? But the comics were...LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiz answer tomorrow (and looking it up on GCD is cheating!!)...


3 comments:

Siskoid said...

Just by trying to match the top and bottom covers, I'm gonna try... Deathlok 18?

chiasaur11 said...

Man.

The more I see sucky Death's Head, the gladder I am the real Death's Head is back.

Also: I think Siskoid's right. Put my guess at DethKlok.

inkdestroyedmybrush said...

My god, did comics in the 1990's suck. Those covers are... disturbing in their badness.

I think that i had blanked out an entire generation of comics for my own sanity.