Monday, December 22, 2008

Manic Monday--The Birth Of Computo

And to think I ever made fun of the time the TRS-80 whooped Superman's butt:

Yes, but is it Mac or PC??Hmmm, I like the idea of training it to do my bidding...

Yes, but is it as hot as Madame Xanadu?Oh, so that's how Batman outsmarted the Riddler every time--with a $4.99 "electronic brain."

Why, yes, son, you can have my ATM passwordYes, I'm sure Dad would love to give you access to his bank account, kids...and I'm doubly sure he'd love to have you correcting his math...

Plot global thermo-nuclear destruction!!Yes, amaze your friends, as they turn you in to the NSA for having classified information!! Satellite re-entry?? Missile countdown?? Man, we'd better keep this thing out of al-Qaeda's hands!!

Technology that I will soon use to RULE THE WORLD is from an ad in Silver Surfer #3 (1968).

No comments: