Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brain And Brain--What Is Brain?!?!?!

Guess how I spent last night?!?

Will I be able to play the piano??My best friend had emergency brain surgery. And surprisingly enough, it's not as fun as Star Trek made it look...and no Eymorgs around at all.

Seriously, he's fine. But lack of sleep and sudden obligations have hit hard, so please, reader, I crave your pardon if I miss a day or three over the next couple of weeks. Real life and all, you know.

Now, if only the gave him Hitler's Brain...

A big upgrade

2 comments:

De said...

That's one heck of an excuse! One with no comeback whatsoever.

Hope your friend continues to enjoy his uneventful recovery. Look forward to your return.

Sina said...

"If only they gave him Hitler's Brain"????

Oh, good lord, that and you are horrible!

lmfao :P