Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gotta Catch 'Em All

In response to my pop quiz yesterday, the uncredible Captain Infinity said, "I think Mark's got the right idea. Stan needs to show up in random movies no matter what it is."

All, but most people forget that Stan the Man has been around forever, and has made many a cameo over the years.

For example, who could forget the classic and hilarious unbilled appearance he made in Citizen Kane?

Boy, was Orson surprisedNot to mention the "don't blink or you'll miss it" scene from The Godfather:

Stan made Coppola an offer he couldn't refuseAnd most people miss this one...you have to look closely:

Lo, there shall come an ending!Stan Lee...comic creator AND movie star!!

I don't have Photoshop, I really suck at art thingies, and I'm gonna get in trouble for this, aren't I?

No comments: