Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Most Disturbing Thing I've Seen This Week

So one of the hits on Slay Monstrobot today was generated by a search request (on Google Canada!!) for "Batman spanking Captain America."

Wow, Canada, I am keeping my eye on you from now on.

Still, if that's what readers are looking for, well, who am I to stand in the way of progress?

However, I just couldn't find any shots of Bruce Wayne whooping Steve Rogers in a spankatological sense. But will this do?

Didn't this scene happen in Miracleman??OK, that's gonna cause nightmares...

Extraordinarily disturbing panel stolen from the ALWAYS disturbing What Were They Thinking site, a great spot for your daily dose of "Eeeeewwwwww."

2 comments:

CaptainAverage said...

-Please tell green t-shirt boy isn't raising his hand to be next.
-Is that a magic bolt of lightning in your pocket or are you just happy I'm spanking you?
-If I had all those powers,NEVER NEVER NEVER would you get me in that position.Either position.Or in the same room, watching like a little creep.
-Thanks you're a beautiful audience.

Gary said...

My eyes! Sweet Cthulhu, MY EYES!!