Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Night Fights--Wonder Girl Style!!

I can't believe I'm doing this...but, even the crappiest comic book series in DC history can have 1 good beat-down somewhere in 36 issues, can't it?

On Earth-51, "our" Donna Troy is fighting an evil Donna Troy from Earth-Who-Gives-A-Damn. And evil Donna loooooves to talk:

Lordy, is this friday Night Fights or Friday Night Therapy?!?But you shouldn't be talking when you're fighting our Girl Wonder:

Ahhh, that's more like it...Bammmm!! And can we get a pithy action hero send off?

Tru datThank you!!! That's what I call a knockout!!

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? B-A-H-L-A-C-T-U-S. Hey, Bahlactus doesn't need to rhyme, bitch!

I apologize, and realize that I might lose my blogger credentials for actually liking 4 panels from Countdown #15. But trust me, the rest of it sucked. Hard. I'm not going soft. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee. That one actually is pretty good. The post-knockout put-down really does rock. :)

CaptainAverage said...

One head-snapping knockout punch, one kick-ass response to a stupid question(uh, she's you stupid), one awesome scene, no matter what book it's from.